Create and manage payment schedules with ease.
MerchantSuite Subscription Manager allows you to set and forget payment schedules for your customers. View and manage all your customers' subscriptions centrally within a single easy-to-use interface.
- Remember your customers' card details so you can safely use them for recurring payments
- Set up payment schedules in varying frequencies (weekly, fortnightly, monthly, yearly, etc.)
- Configure and automatically send notifications via email or SMS in the form of:
- Payment Receipts
- Upcoming Payment Reminders
- Missed / Declined Payment Alerts
- New Payment Schedule Confirmations
- Updated Payment Schedule Confirmations
- Cancelled Payment Schedule Confirmations
- Automatically retry overdue scheduled payments and failed transactions
- Manage all subscriptions from a single portal
How Do I Get Started
1.Click on the Start Free Trial or Register Now button to start the process.
2.Log into the MySuite Portal
3.Click on the "Create New" tab and create a new schedule.
Subscription Manager is available on our Gold and Platinum packages.
As many as you wish. There is no limit to how many subscribers you can have.
When a customer registers their card, the card details are converted into a secure token that are used for future payments. The merchant is not able to access the full card details and the token cannot be used outside of the MerchantSuite account.
Card details only need to be registered and tokenised once. The tokens are used for all future activities (i.e. recurring payments, setting up new payment schedules, updating payment schedule details, etc.)
You can schedule payments weekly, fortnightly, monthly, bimonthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually.
A subscription can continue indefinitely or end after a set date or a set number of payments.
Email messages sent incur no costs and an SMS message sent will count as 1 activity. All of our plans include free activities.