Create, email and receive card payments for invoices all in one place.
Invoices allows you to easily create and email invoices to your customers. Your customers can view the invoice online, see the amount outstanding and simply click on a link to make a card payment. Once a successful payment is processed your customer can print or receive an email receipt. You will be able to check at any time for the status of all of your Invoices, check to see which customers have paid and which ones haven't.
Invoices is very flexible as it allows you to:
- brand your invoice and receipts
- customise your Invoice Number label e.g. "Account No.", "Customer Number", "Membership Number".
- customise your Due Date label e.g. "Please Pay By", "Pay By" , "Due Date" , "Offer Expires"
- customise your Order Reference label e.g. "Salesperson", "Order No", "Quote No", "Coupon"
- choose to auto allocate the invoice number or enter one yourself
- select a date format to suite your market
- set up applicable tax rates e.g. GST 10%, VAT 20%, WET 29%
- add a special message to your customer e.g. "We look forward to receiving your next order". "Seasons Greeting from the Team!"
- add your Terms and Conditions that will be displayed on all invoices
- view all outstanding Invoices and their current status
- Easy to use
- Create and email invoices with your brand
- Easily monitor the status of the invoice
- Supports discounts and fees (e.g. freight)
- Configurable taxes and terms of payment
- Accept card payments over the internet
- Supports multiple card schemes (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners and JCB)
- Secure - PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant
- Easy reconciliation
How Do I Get Started
1.Click on the Start Free Trial or Register Now button to start the process.
2.Log into the MySuite Portal
3.Start transacting and receiving payments
Download Data Format: Settlement File, Ad-hoc search export